- Metal Steel
- Mall , Shop and Hospital
- Black, White and Red
- 12.6 x 12.3 x 3.5 Inch (in)
Truck Calling System: What Is It ?
Truck Calling System is used in the logistics business to save time and for the smooth functioning of the business. It helps in streamlining and facilitating internal communication as it has the ability to make the workstation self-sufficient. They can also help in creating assignments without wasting much time. The truck calling system is about articulating trucks and vehicles so that there is less congestion in the logistics areas like ports, cargo docks, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Truck Calling System
If the truck calling system is run properly and efficiently it can be quite beneficial in logistics. The following can be the beneficial aspects of truck calling system:
- Save time: With the system in place, the workers of a warehouse can save a lot of time by engaging in proper coordination of loading and unloading the cargo. A pager system is used to inform the status of the waiting trucks.
- Overcome language barrier: In truck calling system beep and blink is used, which is an international language for people to understand. With these signals in use, there is less chance of people working in the logistics to misinterpret or misunderstand any commands that have been issued.
- Higher safety: The calling system ensures better safety for the workers as they no longer have to rush and run between the yard and the truck to complete the job.
- Avoid Traffic Jams: By managing the flow of work with the truck calling system, warehouse staff can manage the cargo and eventually congestion of the area and hence the traffic jams.
Truck Calling System is easy to install and with it, everything related to the trucks and the cargos can be controlled from a ramp or office space.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 2-3 Week
- All India
203-210, Bombay Shopping Center, Opp. GEB Office, Race Course Vadodara Gujarat India +918037301828